• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Reminds me....

I knew a guy once who was a dyslexic agnostic insomniac. He always stayed up all night wondering if there really was a dog...

You should :laugh, :drink :beer, and relax. If you have an :idea, share it with the rest of us so we can have a :laugh or two. If you :fart, :hide behind something. Just don't :rolleyes at us when we catch you in the act. If you are :confused:, it's OK, just don't be :mad at us. So belly up to the :bar boys and order a round of :beer. Try not to be :sick on us if have too much. By now you're :banghead, just don't start a :fight. That's a :nono. :kiss and make up.

Don't make something out of nothing. That changes everything.

IMO, that would be typical for this forum though.:nyah :laugh ;)

Dang, I talked about something. Disregard this, guardedly.

black hole

A whole lot of nothing creating more nothing...

CircinusGalaxyBlackHole.jpg

I am getting more out of this thread than I do from the Monday morning staff meetings. Sad but true.

nuthin'

I am doing this because the thread that says it will be unpopular, is really going strong.
I also wanted to see if BMW riders listen. I am guessing no.:stick
What? A thread about Nothing?
:laugh

Disclaimer: This thread is not meant to annoy or offend anyone in any way. I absolve myself of all legal ramifications.

Seinfield already done this "about nothing" too late!

OK You be George, I want to be Kramer, and this time around, I get Elaine!

somthing < (nothing.1)

Several pages of too late. No forum for you! Come back, 1 year!

No, I'll be Putty. I don't want a Saab story either.:p

Banned for one year, then heckeld by bkat? I missed the earlier sienfield posts man
because i purposely skipped to the last page of this book-called-nothing

the time does not reflect the crime
the crime should rhyme

with nothing!:brow

Jimmy says Redclfco is ok.
Jimmy says Roy not forum Nazi anyway.
Jimmy has new shoes that make him jump better.
Jimmy says don't make something from nothing.
:wave

Back