• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Turkish: Ha bu, Ha ?Âteki; Aralarında bir fark yok

This may be nothing but sure looks like something to me:whistle

I call fowl

There you guys go calling out somthing, yes TROLLING for somthing out of NOTHING

Tolling into making us respond, casting out into the ocean of forum land hoping to get us into this post to say somthing ANYTHING about nothing!
I call foul, (the birds too)

Call in the moderators! You have nothing here, and thats all there is...

Moderators!!Where are you! Please do NOTHING with this post!:bikes

You can stick it where the sun don't shine. (If you are responding to another tread). If you don't like to hear about the flaws of your baby, Don't look. otherwise leave it in the thread it belongs. I.E. do NOTHING.

Last edited:
DGT = Derailed Ghetto Terminated

Now we can re embrace more thought provoking good times. :lurk

Didn't Caesar once say

"I came,

I saw,

I left with nothing"

or nothing to that effect?

RM

When I asked the salesperson how difficult it was to install the part, she informed me that It was really nothing, to which I replied, "then why did it cost so much?"

I have worked all my life to acquire nothing, I am not sure why.

Hopefully, because there was nothing else you wanted to be doing.:dunno

Doing nothing, if there is nothing to do, is hardly nothing. Nothing is quite as boring as nothing to do. Boring is nothing, since I can be boring, does that mean I'm nothing?:scratch

Tom

Are there any math experts out there that can take us throught all the possible combinations of nothing, e.g., nothing + nothing = nothing, and nothing X nothing = nothing.....

Back