• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

There was no joy in Rapid Royville yesterday either.
I was severely dehydrated because I didn't drink any water at Oktoberfest.
It looked like a water bottle but it contained..............uhhhh nothing.

Terry and Manic Mechanic, thanks but ouch!

Liquid Nothing?

Is this some new source for entertainment? Liquid Nothing? :nono

I had a great time at Beemerhill. Thank sfor the well wishes. I did look in the garage this morning and saw....

Nothing.:uhoh

Not for nothin'

but 45 pages of unsubstantive posts must be a record! I've been away from here for too long!

I repaired mini- window blinds this weekend because the dog wrecked some of the slats in a squirrel frenzy. This has nothing to do with anything, it was just really tedious. :hungover

Nothing to do . . .

I'm at work now with nothing to do . . .

Sure makes for a long day!

I used to look on my fellow MOA-members as the smartest, wisest, classiest, most interesting folks I knew. But now that I see how much time and effort and web-space we've spent discussing nothing, I am severely disillusioned- so much so that I look back on all of that falsity I had been believing in the past and realise that it was just...nothing.

Same old same old.Nothin.

I
have
never
seen
so
much
nothing
Thanks
Rapid
Roy
For
?
Nothin
!
Of
course

Barking at nothing . . .

A very small "yappy" dog is barking outside my window for no reason . . .

I'll post something.
beachpoop.jpg

It was nothing.

Back