• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

A Poem
by a Young Rapid Roy (about 10)

The turtle walks so very slow,
his house is on his back, you know.
I wonder just how fast I'd be,
if I had to carry my house with me?

I now know, it's about 75 mph. Sometimes faster.:blush

If you think turtle racing is slow. what about bacon racing?

Now you're probably thinking to yourself "BACON racing??" WTF...

hey I didn't think of it but someone must have as i pass a road everyday on my commute called Bacon Race. so obviously someone has tried it in the past. so what would happen during a bacon race?

Why...

NOTHING, of course..:D

(and I bet you were probably wondering how I was going to tie in theme of nothing with bacon, weren't you??:D )

RM

( I like bacon, esp on a Nothing Burger!)

They race bacon (pigs) in Macon County.
Haven't you ever heard of Macon Bacon?[/complete fabrication]

can't say as I have, but then since your statement confesses a complete fabrication of the facts,

it still holds true to the theme of nothing.....

nicely done!:D

RM

They race bacon (pigs) in Macon County.
Haven't you ever heard of Macon Bacon?[/complete fabrication]

Pigmania?
Oh wait that's "Makin' Bacon", Player loses all points for that turn and must pass the "pigs".
Yes, Pigmaniacs, I have an original set with pig pad, pig pen and original unscuffed pigs!

yeah, a nothing (nowhere) cruise they are actually fun Jeanne and i did one a few years back out of Baltimore.

RM

Cruising is way fun, Jeanne and I are hooked, do one at least once a year, its just a huge floating hotel.

good picture ops too..

ship-scape.jpg

(sorry for the content, couldn't resist sharing that pic, one of my favorites and first attempts at night photography without flash.:D ) and no that's not a spot on the lens to the right of the radar pad, its Venus.
I know, i know,:nono

Hmmm...and, here, I thought I was on a cruise...of sorts...an unending cruise...

Slow pigs? Clearly ain't none of you all ever tried catching no racin' bacon in a sty...

At least for some of us, that's an even match...pigs chasing pigs. The pigs always win. Not like real life.

I like this (from the nothing site above)

Q: "You want us to send 20.00 for a t-shirt that says nothing on it??? What's the point, if it doesn't say anything, what do I do with it. Use it as a washcloth??!!"
A: 1:) The shirt actually does say something, the word "nothing", but it is printed in the same color as the shirt. 2:) Yes, using the shirt as a washcloth is a great suggestion. Alternately, you could do nothing with the shirt/

It says nothing to me....like nothing ever has before!

RM

hey, I can get me one of those...at the Good Will on an "Old Fart" day for 50 cents. Plain color, and just tell nobody nothing...Let them decided that nothing is printed on it...in the same color. hey, what a deal...

Something is happening Saturday. I am picking up an 02 LT loaded for $10K. Only 1200 miles, yes I have some fluids to change. This is something, for me. Sorry, I had to tell somebody, as my neighbors are HD riders, and don't give a hoot.:bikes

Something is happening Saturday. I am picking up an 02 LT loaded for $10K. Only 1200 miles, yes I have some fluids to change. This is something, for me. Sorry, I had to tell somebody, as my neighbors are HD riders, and don't give a hoot.:bikes

There ya go again. Putting SOMETHING into the NOTHING thread.

Sounds like you got quite the bargain there. Fantastic for you. :thumb

Sound great, congratulations. It is the perfect bike to bring to Beemer Hill for Oktoberfest, after the fluids change, for a rider fluids change. :brow

We will admire it, but pretend to make nothing of it.

Last edited:
Back