• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I am worth nothing.

Very nice to meet you George!
What nice leathers you have.

_xy-1172577_1

can some one just sum this whole thread up, this is my first time in it and a guy like me doesn't have the luxury of sitting around online all day reading long threads

thank you

can some one just sum this whole thread up, this is my first time in it and a guy like me doesn't have the luxury of sitting around online all day reading long threads

thank you

It's better than Kinkade and will bore you to death.

Work Sunday from home until 11pm. Go in to work at 6:30am on Monday. End up working until 11pm. Copy that for Tuesday. Today starting out the same. Darn software update nightmares. My mind is mush; everything I think of is stale and unimaginative. :hungover

I hope things get better Josh. I worked late last night and have to again tonight also.
At least you are posting in the thread that works at that level.

I hope things get better Josh. I worked late last night and have to again tonight also.
At least you are posting in the thread that works at that level.

Thanks, Roy. I have finally achieved success. Shortly I'll head home (early for a change), spend some time with my neglected dog, enjoy at least one frothy brew, and go to bed early - and sleep in, tomorrow. Ahhhhh... good times. :drink

Back