• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

The nothingness this thread evokes leaves us with such an inconsequential void. :violin

"... many philosophers hold that the word "nothing" does not function as a noun: there is not any object it refers to. There are still various opposing views, though: that, for example, our understanding of the world rests essentially on noticing absences and lacks as well as presences, and that "nothing" and related words serve to indicate these."

"There is also the concept in Eastern philosophy which is called 'nothingness' It is characterized by an egoless state of being, in which one can see the true relation of one's own small part in the cosmos."

I think many people evoke nothing.......

Last edited:
The nothingness this thread evokes leaves us with such an inconsequential void. :violin

can 'nothing' be evoked?:whistle You can evoke 'some thing' but 'no thing', by its very nature (or non nature I suppose), cannot be summoned up or drawn out. :scratch:laugh - Bob

Last edited:
Obviously the website doesn't "know" nothing 'cause even though nothing gets added to this thread, the post count keeps increasing.:scratch

Snow

Since it is snowing and cold here I think a day of nothingness is in line.

Of course the unstoppable nap would be something. I will keep my guard up for such nonsense.

:huh

Since it is snowing and cold here I think a day of nothingness is in line.

Of course the unstoppable nap would be something. I will keep my guard up for such nonsense.

:huh

there's always a bind in the pursuit of nothing I suppose. Purposeful action is some-thing and how will you know when no-thing (aka nothing) has been achieved? Maybe if the nap occurred while you were, for instance, reading then possibly the nap would be closer to being nothing :D

Nothing you will hear on Canadian Radio again.
:ha

ya, as soon as I heard about it I ran up to the attic .... yanked out my old copy .... took it outside and set a match to it and poof! ..... I was left with nothing (except the ashes). Now, let's blip out all the Michael Jackson videos where he's grabbing his crotch etc. since our :ca guardians seem to be on a roll.

Back