• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

:wave Hi Roy,

I climbed the mast of the Macau Tower but it was raining and foggy, so I saw nothing...

Great to see you're 'getting out there' and then coming 'here' Holly! :thumb
I had a similar experience seeing nothing in the middle of the Oriental Pearl...
Shanghai%20222.png

...nothing!

I like traveling and seeing nothing for there really is nothing to see in this world.

I'm totally nine hours ahead of the center of the world: New York!

That makes me the first poster of this month, here, which fulfills my goal of producing nothing before anyone in the center of the world.

That was something.
Hey, stay on topic!:ha

:wave
Same to you. Are you thinking of going to TN?

I tried to get on with doing The Nothing,but,here we are again.Doing Nothing.

Thinking seriously about TN...3000 miles each way....mmmm...maybe.I have a time/space machine.

Where is something?Someplace?

Left coast? Is that facing up or down?

I don't take anything,like offense or anything,that you would ask.
It's the left coast from standing on the Gulf of Mexico.And then,looking away from the sea.Someday,I will go there,and look back and to the left.
Maybe I will see something.

Back