• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZMSa-vOILk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VZMSa-vOILk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
That was much more classy than my image. We have all proven that nothing really matters, here.

Last edited:
So right away it's our fault you set the bar that high! :stick

as the sign on the Giggling Marlin cafe says "If our service doesn't meet your standards, then lower them!" So if you lower your standards enough, it will come to naught, which is just a fancy way of saying.....

nothing...

RM

I had low expectations for this thread, and see how it has come from nothing.
I am fairly certain we can do the same in Gillette. :thumb

Last edited:
I love this thread, I can post anytime, don't have to have anything to say, and I don't have to read any previous posts to stay relevant, or not, depending upon your point of view.

My bike is getting a wash care of mother nature, currently. Hmm... rain, cold, and gusty (up to 40mph) winds... should make for an interesting ride home, after work. :uhoh

Snow flurries as I was driving home today.
I'm sure it's nothing.

No snow flurries, here. I was blown around a bit, and I didn't like all the wet leaves in the street. Other drivers at traffic lights looked at me like I was crazy... but I think they know nothing about riding.

You know, it's reassuring to be jacked with work (and a wee little riding) for the weekend, and to be able to come back to the spiritual center of a core belief in this thread that is nothingness, nothing and the epitome of the absence of something.

That link shows me my avatar is no longer unique, I shall have to pick a new one.

This thread has generated some complaints about using up all the letters, so everybody chose your words ca efully.
you s, apid oy

I thought this was fitting:
Most fans paid $0 for Radiohead album

By ALEX VEIGA, AP Business Writer Tue Nov 6, 2:52 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - Radiohead let its fans decide how much to pay for a digital copy of the band's latest release, "In Rainbows," and more than half of those who downloaded the album chose to pay nothing, according to a study by a consumer research firm.
Link

I think...

...therefore...

oh...nothing.

I think I understand Statdawg's post:Madonna has jumped the shark.

It doesn't mean a thing.

Thanks again Rapid Roy.

For nothing.

:type

I acquired a dog for nothin' once.

Best dog we ever owned. We were her foster parents for 15 1/2 years.

It just shows that sometimes you can get something for nothing, but I have nothing to say about the new Radiohead album, since I have yet to hear it.

For now, I think I'll have some popcorn.
:lurk

I acquired a dog for nothin' once.

Best dog we ever owned. We were her foster parents for 15 1/2 years.

It just shows that sometimes you can get something for nothing, but I have nothing to say about the new Radiohead album, since I have yet to hear it.

For now, I think I'll have some popcorn.
:lurk
Didn't you hear? You can download it for nothing. :thumb

It looks like "nothing" is starting to fade a w a y................. . . . . .. . . .
.. . . .

Back