• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

That is because I forgot to type anything.
Which actually would have been nothing.
Which is probably better than my actual contributions to the forum.
So I edited it.

SO I'm out for a little 100 mile binger this afternoon around Western Mass and this guy rides pass me on a Vstrom 1000...he's not wearing a helmet! He had CT plates and there's no helmet law there but he was a good 15 miles into MA and headed north on RT.7. I followed him for a few miles and I just couldn't figure it out...he seemed completely carefree...rockin out to his Ipod, hair blowing in the wind, and a perfectly good helmet hanging from the right side of the bike...I'm not really a fervent ATTGATT guy but this seemed really silly to me...he actually had a helmet right there...swinging in the breeze...could he possibly not know that he wasn't wearing it? Could he possibly not know what state he was in? I was filled with questions...I was going to pull up next to him and inquire, but I don't want to be the grown up version of the classroom monitor...live and let live...or die I suppose. Are you automatically nominated for a Darwin Award if you crash your bike and suffer head trauma while your helmet hangs impotently from the side of the bike? So many questions...but then I saw RT. 183 looming up ahead...twisty two lane nirvana along a winding river...my questions would have to go unanswered...I broke left and followed my own path...but I'll always wonder just how far this guy made it before someone pulled him over to show him the error of his ways:dunno

How about those Vikings?:stick

Well at least I have the Broncos and at least they have a quarterback UNLIKE the Vikings, who HAVE NO QUARTERBACK! All I can say is where the hell is Randy Moss? letting him go was a smooth move!

All I can say is "GO Bret", John Elways little brother!

Red

Last edited:
I have nothing to say

no'thing (nu'-) n a & adv 1.n. no thing 2. not anything
nothingness n. non-existence

nothing here!:hide

I have noticed trends regarding a good post. If you desire lots of hits a good, catchy title is a must. Next your name needs to be something that sounds female & sexy. Have you ever noticed a post my someone named GirlieGirl(example only), will get hundreds of replies regardless of the topic? Nice post by the way!

Wow! Forty-one pages! What I like best about this thread, is that I don't have to read all 41 pages to post something (or preferably, nothing) appropriate!
Now, where do I find the bunny with the pancake on its head?

Wow! Forty-one pages! What I like best about this thread, is that I don't have to read all 41 pages to post something (or preferably, nothing) appropriate!
Now, where do I find the bunny with the pancake on its head?

I believe, at IHOP. badump bump

Last edited:
How about those Packers?:stick :violin :wave

Well, if he wasn't going to Oktoberfest, he sure as "H" "E" double toothpicks ain't now!

Even though the Bears are my team, I think they dodged a bullet, got lucky, if you will. A bright spot in an incredibly dim season.

:blah

Oh sheesh, have I violated the rule of nothing?!

:doh :bolt

The Biggest Nothing.. THE NEW YORK YANKEES alias the Bombers. Rodriguez, Jeter, Posada a big 0. A ROD will get most of the blame while Jeter will get a pass.

Back