• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

In the name of MOA rebranding lets call this the election thread. If we expect nothing our expectations are met with favorable responses.

Ok word association time.

Election

Who's Rapid Roy?

Roy is a wearer of big boy pants discovering a new world outside of the roundel. :wave

Roy is not a RIP (Retired Important Person) who no longer have a few minimum wager earners to scream at. Nor is Roy a Type A kid either making a rally happen for his own self interest or goes out riding on the MOA nickel. However he can moderate the MOA forum without a title to hide behind and without friends to circle the wagons on his behalf. Roy can also run a charging station to make the rally trailer crowd happy and not expect free coffee for life.

He is practically worth nothing as far as the MOA elite goes, that is what makes him such a valued member.

What's this? Am I starting to detect some substance rearing its ugly head in Rapid Roy's thread?

No, I guess not.

It was nothing.

Carry on. :laugh

And more nothing. Nothing like having a whole lot of nothing. If you have a whole lot something and lose it, ouch. But if you have a whole of nothing, well, nothing.....

Last edited:
Roy is a wearer of big boy pants discovering a new world outside of the roundel. :wave
It's scary there!
:ha

Roy is not a RIP (Retired Important Person) who no longer have a few minimum wager earners to scream at. Nor is Roy a Type A kid either making a rally happen for his own self interest or goes out riding on the MOA nickel. However he can moderate the MOA forum without a title to hide behind and without friends to circle the wagons on his behalf. Roy can also run a charging station to make the rally trailer crowd happy and not expect free coffee for life.

He is practically worth nothing as far as the MOA elite goes, that is what makes him such a valued member.
Firstly, let me say this: :ha and Thank you Statdawg.
(Retired? I wish. *grumble grumble*)
For the record, I have volunteered many times at Nationals, and never once worked the charging station.
I rarely moderate either, somebody always beats me to it. This one time, I almost moderated something, but it was a moderate effort.
After that, I can add nothing.

Oops, Happy New year everybody!:wave

Last edited:
Homer Simpson with a big gun
I changed that Avatar and there was a loud response so I changed it back.
I don't even have a working firearm.
:ha

Also, I spend a lot of time watching my daughter,(We don't have the same taste in TV, except for "Looney Tunes", right now as a matter of fact!:laugh )and the computer is right here. The winters can be long.
:brad:brad
I also have met many of the members who post here, and have been helped by many I have not met..........yet. This is where we keep in touch.
:dance

I could not have said it better...WTG Stat! NOTHING left out...wait a minute...

uh...we will save that for later...Have a happy new year fellow BMWMOA'ers. 2010 is going to be a good year. :p

Back