• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

dethroned

This thread's long-standing record number of posts has now been surpassed by the young upstart word association thread :cry

I feel such.....nothingness.

That other thread might have more posts, but this has more words. Meaningless, pointless, & boring words.

I tried to tell you that Red.
:ha

It is both a problem of the writer and the reader. The writer has an obligation (IMO) to try and present an idea as clear as possible.
The reader may not get it no matter how well stated. When you have done your best, it is not a complete failing on your part. Communications is a 2 way street.

I understand you man, nothing can change that.
:brow

Last edited:
Back