• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Just messing with you of course...LOL

In spite of all the nothingness going on in here Kenny...... we must get together in Penn and empty a couple of glasses eh? Maybe Roy will chair a non meeting of the contributors to this thread at the rally beer hall? Anyway Kenny, thanks for nothin' eh?

ya, as soon as I heard about it I ran up to the attic .... yanked out my old copy .... took it outside and set a match to it and poof! ..... I was left with nothing (except the ashes). Now, let's blip out all the Michael Jackson videos where he's grabbing his crotch etc. since our :ca guardians seem to be on a roll.

"Poof?" Somebody might take offense to that.

:ha
It's probably nothing.

In spite of all the nothingness going on in here Kenny...... we must get together in Penn and empty a couple of glasses eh? Maybe Roy will chair a non meeting of the contributors to this thread at the rally beer hall? Anyway Kenny, thanks for nothin' eh?

Nothing would make me happier, but I could not get that week off.
I will be at home doing nothing.

Just like Cool Hand Luke on the prison road crew finishing the road a couple hours ahead of schedule. Just sit back on the side of the road and do nothing. ;)

:laugh but that's perfect Roy! An empty chair, and empty bottle and nothing being said. How perfect is that? - Bob
:ha

I take a fence to that.
zoe_fence_4.jpg

Sounds like a cool place, but I punched it into my GPS thinking I might go there and it couldn't find it! #&*(!@+ Maybe I need a map update. So I went to Lockhart instead.

Back