• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Amazing!
:bow
:laugh

You can guess what you win.
:ha
Yes, in fact, I see that r11rs94 has just posted a photo of it, above! :eat

And what does he win, Johnny!!!
A fun filled excursion to the most popular destination in his parts!

Tessler ,you and your better half are going on a two week questiionable weather
to do nothing, see nothing and spend a lot trip to "nowhere"!!!!
Yay! Return to Waukesha! :laugh (tho some of my fondest memories have been at Quad graphics in Hartford :whistle)

Waukesha may not be "the City that never sleeps" but it is hardly nothing.
Birthplace of Les Paul, maker of Waukesha Engines, used all over the world.

We like our little town, and it's not as tiny as Pewaukee, which is were QuadGraphics really is.
If you go to Quad, you would be 20 minutes from my house.
You better call next time yer around!

Waukesha may not be "the City that never sleeps" but it is hardly nothing.
Birthplace of Les Paul, maker of Waukesha Engines, used all over the world.

We like our little town, and it's not as tiny as Pewaukee, which is were QuadGraphics really is.
If you go to Quad, you would be 20 minutes from my house.
You better call next time yer around!
I will... but I used to go to Quad back in the 90s when I worked for a different magazine!

My wife sometimes goes to Waukesha when her magazine is on-press and will call me from the Machine Shed (her favorite restaurant in WI... ok, it's like the only restaurant she even knows in WI! :laugh)

Waukesha is great because of Les Paul and Rapid Roy. :thumb

This thread has seriously derailed. A total trainwreck. There is far too much content going on here. Rapid Roy, you started all this, you should know better!

Let's get back on task, people!

I have nothing more to say about this.

:p

I have taken the liberty of reporting the fact that I went off topic to a moderator.
Myself.
In the spirit of this thread, I have decided to do nothing to the miscreant.

I have taken the liberty of reporting the fact that I went off topic to a moderator.
Myself.
In the spirit of this thread, I have decided to do nothing to the miscreant.

Count on a moderator to do absolutely nothing about a thread that has made absolutely no violations of MOA rules and threatens absolutely no one's sensibilities. Way to be, Roy. :thumb

I will... but I used to go to Quad back in the 90s when I worked for a different magazine!

My wife sometimes goes to Waukesha when her magazine is on-press and will call me from the Machine Shed (her favorite restaurant in WI... ok, it's like the only restaurant she even knows in WI! :laugh)

Waukesha is great because of Les Paul and Rapid Roy. :thumb
Stop that. :ha
I know some great Mexican places 8 minutes from The Machine Shed. One inside an old Railroad Depot, including some dining cars on a section of track.

Attachments

• 25eac900580fa63f61e2b17819653eaeaaa5b973_m.jpg
    25eac900580fa63f61e2b17819653eaeaaa5b973_m.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 41
Back