• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Hiya Dale, I hope the fishin' was good and you had everything you needed.
:wave

There is a picture of you in my ride report.
I can't show it here, that would be something.

Barry, you can do nothing all weekend (Don't tell Cass I said that).
If you do make sure you post it here.

I always thought nothing plus nothing was nothing, but somehow, this thread is greater than the sum of it's parts.:scratch

We need, no, demand more staleness and unimagination.
:clap :groovy

()) ))) Crayola ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >

()) ))) CRAYOLA ))) )) >
I'm gonna put this picture on my desk, right next to my red Swingline.

Update

Saturday, 2:45PM and still nothing. Looks like a great weekend.

I looked in the garage and still nothing there either......

:cry

After many years of collecting nothing, the unthinkable has happened. I started out with nowhere to put my nothing, and now, even that is gone.

Floyd

Well so much for this; I get on line for some social commentary, new laughs, morning reads, and nothing is highlighted on my screen but this! Hell I can't even find anything to fight with Lamble!

This thread has nothing
But I will read it anyway:p

Well so much for this; I get on line for some social commentary, new laughs, morning reads, and nothing is highlighted on my screen but this! Hell I can't even find anything to fight with Lamble!

This thread has nothing
But I will read it anyway:p

That's the nice thing about this thread: even if you don't read it, you've missed nothing.

it's been a while since I've contributed to this thread...come to think of it it's been a while since anyone has contributed to this thread. :doh

Back