• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

This thread is deficient in originality or creativity. It is lacking spontaneity or individuality. It has no practical application and lacks inspired writing. It has reached its goal as being stale and unimaginative and I have nothing more to say.

I got home from the Hospital yesterday after surgery for a MRSA infection.
Nothing pleases me more, and holes in your side suck.

At least there's nothing there now, and in this case nothing is better than something. :dunno

Glad you're doing better, heal well Roy.:thumb
Good point. The very emptiness of those holes is a great source of pleasure for me.

Thank you. I will say this cuts into my riding time.:banghead
As a Public Service announcement, the first cut was not the deepest.

As Bill Gates once told me over lunch................................................................................................................................................................ Nothing... never met him!!
Glad you are better, Rapid Roy!

As Bill Gates once told me over lunch................................................................................................................................................................ Nothing... never met him!!
Glad you are better, Rapid Roy!

Thank you.

BTW, Bill Gates says to stop that. :lol

HEY! Someone FINALLY invented the perpetual motion machine!

This thing just keeps going on,...about nothing!

Wait,....I've worked with people like that,.....going on and on and on and on,......STOP IT! About nothing!

AHA! THAT's how those people actually feel like they worked during the day!

Notification Alert

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, oil,
as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel
has been turned off.

Back