• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

BEER HOUSES:clap !!!!

I live in Wisconsin, we already have those.

I finally pvc piped all the connections for the pool, and setup all the stuff to open it tomorrow..
You know what is making all my aches and pains from doing so go away?

Nothing

So you have heard the expression,? if a pig could fly?? Well think about this, if pigs really could fly I?ll bet their wings would taste absolutely delicious!!
But since they can not fly, nothing here.

Pigmania lots of fun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Q3w1ivAkk
Jan 28, 2008 - Uploaded by theteamschneider
Each turn involves one player throwing two model pigs, each of which has a dot on one side only ...

DSCN0660-L.jpg

I got to ride to work today. This is significant, as it is the first time in 29 years that I remember doing so, I used to have a company vehicle.
Nothing could make me happier.

There were two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations?
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Lower your expectations, that way you will never be disappointed.

I am joking of course. However, when I was in the service, we had a soldier with that attitude. It was interesting to watch his social life. He wasn't handsome, and he wasn't the brightest guy, but he always had a date. Always. Many times more than one.

/\ I disagree.

The "Pearls" of Wisdom that I have garnered from this thread have been... How can I say this? "Life Altering!" :)

Glad to see everybody is not looking, and is out riding.
:lol

In the mean time, I went down last week, but hurt nothing, except my pride.
:hungover

OK, is this a Wisconsin thing or what the heck?!
You guys have to stop doing that . . . . uh, stuff.
Dirt or street?

I think he just fell off his tricycle like the guy on Rowan & Martin's Laugh in used to do. :D

Sent magically!

This is what I think about this thread. Nothing!!

Nothing was once questioned by a great mind. Is it the "presence of absence or the absence of presence"? Furthermore, what is the sound of one hand clapping? What is out there in the universe, at what makes up those vast spaces of absence? (On the other hand, presence of absence)

Nothing, put simply, is the deepest, shallowest, brightest, darkest, widest, thinnest, and incomprehensibly empty emptiness, so empty that it is only prevented from collapsing upon itself because there is no substance to collapse in upon, or no substance to do the collapsing, or even any substance to think or daydream about collapsing upon absence of presence or presence of absence, which is still utterly and completely absent of form and shape and mass and presence that is absent from the existence of anything. In short, nothing is the total, absolute, final, and complete spot that is both positive and negative, young and old, and to sum it all up the opposite of everything in existence, for there is no existence in nothingness. It has even been thought that nothingness itself doesn't even exist, and that the existence of nothingness is so impossibly ludicrous and inane that if anyone were to actually realize or see nothingness, the entirety of the expanse of the Everything would simply vaporize, leaving even more nothingness in its place.

Dirt, on the street. I was on the DR 350. :lol

40 miles of off road and gravel, nothing.
5 miles or so from Boulder Junction, I am turning left onto Hwy M then suddenly laying in the road. I think as I leaned forward in the corner, my toe caught the rear brake, locking it right at the apex. for a second. I hit everywhere there are pads in my gear. The lady in the SUV I dumped in front of asked if I was ok. I said yes, that is what the gear is for hopefully. I know this because I was trying my helmet cam, and it was poorly aimed but I had audio. Basically, I have done an extensive filming of all the potholes in that area. You won't see the crash video on Youtube until I can figure out how to beep the expletive.

I discovered I bent my shift lever when I tried to hit second :)lol) so I stopped at the gas station, bent it back, and told Doug from Indy and OU812 to finish, I was going back.

Back