• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Well, if he wasn't going to Oktoberfest, he sure as "H" "E" double toothpicks ain't now!

Even though the Bears are my team, I think they dodged a bullet, got lucky, if you will. A bright spot in an incredibly dim season.

:blah

Oh sheesh, have I violated the rule of nothing?!

:doh :bolt
Who, me? I went when it snowed!
I am assuming the Bears won?

I am bringing the Patron, and I hope you are camping.

Last edited:
What a tyhread:just won't die.

Packers lost,believe it or not. BG will be crying and cursing Brett for that interception.

Man!!

This is a lotta stuff about Nothin'!

Good going Rapid Roy.

OTOH,what better place to tell a story about sumtin from nuttin?

Several years ago I bought a pair of Frank Thomas Aquapore gloves,waterproof,a good idea here in the northwest.They were faulty,as the liners pulled out with the fingers.D'oh!So I hardly ever used them.I had written them off as an $85 mistake.Then I found the Frank Thomas website.Long story short,they traded me a very nice pair of Joe Rocket waterproofs,using a Canadian retailer, Richmond Motor Sports.No charge.No sales receipt.No fussin.

How bout dat?

I love this thread. It's like the Blindman River in central Alberta. It just kinda meanders all over the place, not really going anywhere meaningful.

I've done nothing all day today, except for sit in a meeting. It's supposed to be "training". They really would have been smart to disable internet connectivity. :wave

kenmore.believe.jpg

Doing nothing at work on a Saturday morning while my bike sits out front not 50 feet away......

IMO, a written forum is not the best place to form any kind of solid opinion about anybody.
Sometimes, a person just doesn't use the right words.

Last edited:
IMO, a written forum is not the best place to form any kind of solid opinion about anybody.
Sometimes, a person just doesn't use the right words.

J.D. Salinger read our posts on this thread one time and because of the clouded and oblique and trancendental meanings hiding the authors true meanings, he rolled over and had a tantrum.

But since nobody was there to see it, it means NOTHING..

Back