• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I have sat down at my computer, and I am so stiff from *class, I am now trapped here. Tornado kicks suck. I can move nothing.:gerg

Please send help.
Gawd, I am getting old.

*ordinarily, I have no class

Dang it, I am too young for a life alert bracelet! :laugh
I agree though, plenty of time to not move when I am dead.
I may have to take Tai Chi though, that seems more my speed. :laugh

I read somewhere, that exercise merely extends your life the time it takes you to exercise. You are adding .............. nothing.

This is not original

2052851329_786d5ba4f3_o.jpg

Let me add nothing to that.

Besides, you think it fits the thread title.
Tom isn't the only one, I award 1000 Bonus points for thread relevance.

That was something, which is OT, so I get no bonus points.
Dang, didn't see that comin'!:scratch

I do the impossible with NOTHING yesterday! (I don't think I'll live long enough to get to the end of this thread!)

Thats 2000 bonus points for hilarity and originality but I will have to give a -1000 for being in direct conflict of the thread title. Plus, a home version of the game.:brad

Last edited:
Smite. There is a word I don't see often. We should also hew more things asunder, simply because it sounds impressive.:thumb

Someone please make this a coffe table book.:fight

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/21QQVMgZadY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/21QQVMgZadY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back