• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

-= Disclaimer =-

Scooter Trash is not responsible for lack of information and or humor in this post, or for any pain or discomfort suffered from temporary humor-less material.
Credit will be given when credit is due. For occasional stomach upset, consult a physician before starting this or any useless post.
Not responsible for loss or theft of any items from your car. Posts are read at your own risk. Spin dry on delicate setting.
Dosage: Adults: Take one post weekly, exceeding the recommended dosage may cause signs of auspicious behavior, ebullient responses,
joyful acts, bright cheery activity, content, elated and possible merry feelings. Open mail from other end. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. So, President Lincoln, aside from that, how was the play? Do not remove this tag. Prices may vary.
Only at participating outlets. Avoid electrical shock. For a full list of ingredients, send a self abused stomped antelope to:
If you have paid this bill, please disregard this notice. Warning: Use only Scooter Trash brand posts. Substitute posts may cause
serious injury or damage. Just say NO. One size fits all. Some shrinkage may occur. Do not replace the delithium crystals with Folger's crystals!
Refrain from prolonged use or exposure. Use only in a well ventilated area. Some restrictions may apply. Not valid at all stores.
Employees and family members are not eligible. No interest for sixty days. 6.5% APR. Void where prohibited.
Fragile, open other end, this side up, keep dry, store in a cool place, Oh, what a feeling, it's the real thing, boxy...but their good.
Contains half the fat of regular posts. Less calories, less filling, less cholesterol. Will not harm plastics, metals, and most African beetles.
Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. Not responsible for anything that happens anywhere at anytime for any reason, also including global warming,
the government, the IRS, the Army, Navy, Marines, not just an adventure. Earn extra money for college. A warped mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Waste not, eat too much. Arms for a leper. I, the below signed, do hear by agree that the above disclaimer is altogether, completely and wholly in it's entirety...silly.
And that I, the below signed, have painstakingly and exhaustively squandered several minutes reading and trying to understand all of this mindless drivel.:banghead

Signed:________________ Date:_____________

But wait thereÔÇÖs more. If you act now what character would you be? But thatÔÇÖs not all some restriction may apply. Void where prohibited by law.

Since this is a BMW site would it not be better to have a digital BMW??
A bit better, yes.

For the Audio/Visual neophytes, the HD reference was to High Definition, and I am positive Brewmeister knows darn well I wouldn't buy a Harley (usually).
I will not say nothing more in the interest of better resolution.

Well, darn. Now I'm going to have to upgrade my screen fluid to full synthetic so it will handle the HD without siezing. :banghead

Thanks for nothing.

Back