• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Yet more National Rally photos...

wmubrown

Chairman of the hoard
I'm just getting caught up after the rally and finally got to dealing with the photos. Arriving a day early to set up, I thought I'd get a series of photos as people arrived. That never happened, oh well. Here they are:

www.robietech.com/johnbrown

It was GREAT to see everyone there! It was a GREAT time! Wish I could have hung out more, but it's a two edge sword vending AND trying to be a rally goer!

The weather could NOT have been better... well, following the rain Tuesday night for which I was NOT present. It did usher in beautiful weather behind the nasty, humid days we were experiencing prior.

Back