• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thanks to the MOA office staff

kbasa

You've probably talked to them. They've helped you with a lost copy of ON, fixing your log in on this site, buying a Tshirt or renewing your membership.

While we were out hanging around, wasting time, they were hard at work in the Country Store, the membership table or talking with members.

I'm talking about the MOA office staff. The whole team, Ray included, packed up the trailer, helped with details, made sure folks were where they were supposed to be and generally ran around behind the scenes.

While this was, for most of us, a party, this was more like business travel for them.

Thanks for helping out guys, your efforts aren't unnoticed!

Dave is absolutely correct on this one. We could not have done this rally without the efforts of the whole team at Headquarters....

So let me add our thank you to Dave's.

You guys ROCK! Thanks for everything.

And a loud THAN YOU from Julie and me too! Your combined efforts for the past year and through the rally made our jobs much easier.

Chuck and Julie Manley

Back