• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adventures with Neil Peart

Great story, wish I could have that kind of tale to tell.

So all I have to do is write something that inspires a hit song.... :type

Thanks, Veg. Great story that I will share with my many Rush fan friends!:thumb

I just finished watching a DVD titled "Rush: R30" from a few years ago. I was totally blown away (again) by Neil's work.

I've read both Ghost Rider and Roadshow. Neil's willingness to share helped me to feel that I was right there with him. He also gave me a lot to think about. My only disappointment was the lack of pictures in Roadshow. This post has remedied that. I've "favorite placed" it and will look at it often. I started getting to know Neil and Michael in Roadshow and now - thanks to you - I've been able to take a visual virtual ride with them. And WV is incredibly beautiful. Thanks for sharing. It's much appreciated, Richard.

If you talk to Neil again, please tell him that his books not only entertain, but help others heal. His experiences, thoughts and lyrics go straight to the heart.

Great story. Made my morning. Think I will put in some Rush for shower and shave time.

I have followed Rush and in particular, Neil's carrer for many years. I have a tribute album to Buddy Rich, which Neil produced and it's an amazing piece. (Burnning for Buddy)
Neil has the Mida's touch for drumming, writting and bikes. Some of us have the enema touch for just about everything. What ever we touch turns to...(you know)

10 - One to screw it in and 9 more to say that Neil Peart could do it better.

:D

Back