• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This is going to be unpopular

I believe 50% of the '07 attendees were MOA members.

Does anyone know how many people registered on saturday?
And how many volunteers were in the tent that day?

I like to keep in mind the method of determining if the rally attendee was an MOA member, and I think that method was "self-declaration". In other words if you neglected to check a box or provide your MOA number, you'd appear as a non member. With the amount of manual tallying involved in these numbers, the level of accuracy may be questionable - this is not a poke at the tally takers just a fact of the data collection method. I think we should be cautious when using the numbers to make important changes to policy.

If you look in any issue of the ON, you will see on the membership form page that the Rally is listed as a membership benefit.

Anyone know who I can contact to get this information?

How many registrants we had on Saturday? And how many volunteers were in the registration tent Saturday?

figured out how to solve this...have a one day event. :bottle :type

only kidding.

now please continue on with the discussion.:lurk

How many people registered on Saturday? And how many volunteers were in the tent that day?

I seem to recall that we had about 6K on site on Friday evening, so a reasonable guess for registrants would be about 1500 on Saturday.

Staffing? Got me.

staffing

Anyone know who I can contact to get this information?

How many registrants we had on Saturday? And how many volunteers were in the registration tent Saturday?

I'm on the road right now and don't have contact information in front of me. I would suggest taking a look in past issues of the ON for the list of Committee Chairs, or in the Rally Program if you have one, and contacting the Awards and Tally Chair as well as the Registration Committee Chair for answers to your questions. I'll bet they will know.

Just like being in school all over again. You gotta do some homework yourself, not just ask others for the answers. :p

Friedle

The registration chair was Marc Souliere. The Volunteer page of the 2007 International Rally has this information. You can reach it from the BMW MOA homepage.

Hmmm...

Have you ever read the book "The Games People Play" by Eric Berne. It really helps you understand the backgrounds and viewpoints of others and why they have that view point. In addition, the book allows you to understand the outcome the person may have been looking for.

I will have to check that out! Thanks!!

Back