• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hot weather breaks - Perfect weather has arrived!

Just a quick weather update for you.

Last night (Tuesday) the front moved through and it's 70 degrees, sunny and no humidity. PERFECT RALLY WEATHER.

Special thanks to all the volunteers on the Rally Weather Committee.

See you in a few days!

171783525-L.jpg

Rally Photos

Tuesday's storm and great sunset

171792901-L.jpg

great pic Santa !:clap

I had a nice ride today already...... to work though:sick

Blue sky, low humidity, crisp air, great day for those traveling today.

The weather Gods are smilin' on us here in the land of cheese curds and beer pharts.

:dance

Everyone PLEASE ride safe
:thumb

New Guy

I've never been to one of these things, but will be coming up tomorrow from the Windy City. Looking forward to a great weekend.

OK, now I feel worse.

This morning I mentioned to my wife that this was the second worst day of my life because I was riding to work, instead of the rally.

Now people are further tormenting me with glowing reports of how great the weather is.

Thanks for the depression.

(I know it's all my fault, I could only go to one major rally this summer and picked Biltmore, however complaining does make me feel better.)

Regards, Rod.

Yes, Wisconsin weather is great. You have rain one minute and sun the next, but for the rest of the week.
I am sitting after a great night yesterday at my desk right now and can't wait to get out of here and go back to the grounds.
Super funy entertainment today, I promise.

HP

Back