• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member!

rverhalen

This is my general hello and how are all of you, I have just joined and awaiting my membership number or card or whatever. I have been riding a K1200LTC for over a year now and have spent a lot of my time on the www.k1200lt.net site. I wanted to expand my horizon out even further to more people and more information.

Just wanted to say hello :)

Thank you Dave

Nice to have a warm welcome, I was not sure if this was the right area to post in but, what the ____. I was just getting my feet wet in here. I have been reading a lot of the posts and it seems to be a wealth of knowledge here. Look forward to my best two sites now. This one and the K1200 site.

Talk to you all soon! :) :)

Welcome Robert, I hope you find this forum enlightening and helpful. Seeing what people do to and with other models may give you ideas that you don't see in just one forum. I had to get the last word in over that heavy handed moderator,:p

:wave
Hi Robert.

Feel free to put your feet up and make yourself comfy.

heh.
I just had a dyslexic moment while glancing at your profile. For a moment I thought you said that you like, "Welding your family to your K12LT."
:D

I feel like my first day

As you can tell from me web URL listed below, I love my K1200LT so much I started making accessories for it. Now I have two full time jobs, one during the day that my wife approves of and the other at night that is my joy.

If anyone live near Winston-Salem, NC. Let me know. I would love to talk and check out your bikes and make some items for them. Just let me know!

Hi: welcome aboard.
I purchased your WOG for my LT, install was very easy.

If try to match me on the LT site I go as bemmerbike over there.

:dunno :clap

Nice to know I am not alone in here!

I was just on the phone with a company that wants to sell all of my products! I would have more time to design and build. At least the one off's and then get them manufactured!.

I will keep you and everyone else posted on the outcome of this new venture!

Nice to see you in here! :)

Back