• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Last Minute Lodging

Sue

Friend of the Marque
Port Washington Inn

This just came into my email. It's about 15 miles from the rally site.
This is not an endorsement - merely passing on some information.

We've been booked for the BMW event for some time now and have had to turn away so many people looking for rooms. Now today (6/25/07) we had a cancellation for four nights in our Top of the World Suite.

No one had chosen to leave contact info with us in case something opened up again. Can you help spread the word that we have availability of this luxurious suite? We would so appreciate any help:)

Rita Nelson
Port Washington Inn
www.portwashingtoninn.com
stay@portwashingtoninn.com
262-284-5583
1-877-794-1903​

And yet, another one...

AmeriSuites Milwaukee West

This came into my email yesterday. Once again - no endorsement - merely passing on some information.

I am a member of the Menomonee Falls Community Chamber and have been made aware of the rally taking place July 12th through the 15th. I would like to offer a "BMW Rally Rate" for the participants at our hotel of $99. Is there any way I could make this available to the participants through the website associated with the Rally? I think we are one of the closest hotels.

We are 13 miles south of the fair park where the rally is being held. Simply head south on US Hwy 45 and exit at Silver Spring Drive.

Hotel is :

11777 W. Silver Spring Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53225
414-462-3500

Last edited:

This came into my email yesterday. Once again - no endorsement - merely passing on some information.

I am a member of the Menomonee Falls Community Chamber and have been made aware of the rally taking place July 12th through the 15th. I would like to offer a "BMW Rally Rate" for the participants at our hotel of $99. Is there any way I could make this available to the participants through the website associated with the Rally? I think we are one of the closest hotels.

We are 13 miles south of the fair park where the rally is being held. Simply head south on US Hwy 45 and exit at Silver Spring Drive.

Hotel is :

11777 W. Silver Spring Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53225
414-462-3500

As of July 2nd, they still had rooms available at this rate!:clap :clap :clap
$10 more for an additional guest :heart

Back