Thread: Tour Master Rain Wear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    perobins

Tour Master Rain Wear

Anyone use the Tour Master Sentinal jacket and pants for riding in the rain?
    Looking to order on line but I am not sure what size to order. People I speak to on the phone at Chapparel Motorsports no much help. A sizing chart is available on the TourMaster web site but I am not 100% sure how accurate it is.
    I wear a large jacket (42"). I measure 44" just under the arms with the jacket on. My inseam is 32", waist size is 38" with riding pants on.

Also, they offer 2 kinds of rain pants, one has Nomex. Anyone know what that is? They are $20.00 more.

Thanks, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by perobins View Post
    Anyone use the Tour Master Sentinal jacket and pants for riding in the rain?
    Looking to order on line but I am not sure what size to order. People I speak to on the phone at Chapparel Motorsports no much help. A sizing chart is available on the TourMaster web site but I am not 100% sure how accurate it is.
    I wear a large jacket (42"). I measure 44" just under the arms with the jacket on. My inseam is 32", waist size is 38" with riding pants on.

Also, they offer 2 kinds of rain pants, one has Nomex. Anyone know what that is? They are $20.00 more.

Thanks, Phil
    Nomex is the stuff that keeps your pant legs from melting when your leg contacts a hot muffler.

Rally Rat

Rain Gear

If your riding jacket has armour on shoulders ,elbows and back U might want to make sure the new rain gear fits over it,a problem I encountered.