• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Death Valley Daze 2004

And there you have it. Another trip report, in the can.

2142819-M.jpg

DVD X will be in January again next year.

KBasa said:
DVD X will be in January again next year.

I need to know the dates for DVD X.

I will be in Anaheim in January again for work. I think we all know what I am thinking.:D

Daymn:eek

Some nut posted a report just like this over on the ADV Rider site

Imagine that:D

BTW.Both are nice reports:clap

All this talk of Death Valley...:cry

Anyone up for a DV trip in a week or three? I need to go to Tahoe *very* soon and I might as well have some fun.

Great report Dave! Maybe next year, if I can get my camp gear up to speed by then...!

P.S. Love that CA198...gotta ride it someday- discovered it in a rented Dodge.

Wow, for such a self-serving moderator you sure do share some neat stuff. Glad I took the time to read (see) your report. Thanks for sharing. Glad Tony is okay.

Awesome report. I'm glad that the accident wasn't worse. How is Tony doing?

We got a note from him on AdvRider. He's got a busted foot, a busted wrist and a couple busted fingers. He sprained his other hand, bruised his kidney and managed to put a little nick in his liver when he broke a couple ribs. Despite all that, he's in good spirits and dishing out the abuse on Adv.

We're glad he's going to be good and are looking forward to seeing him back on the road in a 'stich.

KBasa said:
...looking forward to seeing him back on the road in a 'stich.

Looks like the Levi's gave their all on that skid! Glad to see he's not too scuffed up.

Nice report, sausage!

Back