• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your hexhead.

The 'hornet'...

151146449-M-1.jpg

Last edited:
Here I am a few weeks ago in Capitol Reef National Park, just outside Torrey Utah.

Attachments

• IMG_0376 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0376 (Medium).JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,135
Sorry bout that!

:dunno I wish one could preview the pics. For some reason, I can't get the pic into the post at this time. Strange as I just posted several in another thread.

Try again later.

CeeBaileysafter-1.jpg

Some great pics here starting with Dave's starlit RT..........This is my RT with the Cee Bailey's headlight cover that they cut down for me....It fit so well that I sent them a thank you with pictures and they now use them in their web site ad...Good folks...

Phil............Redbrick

0.jpg

not very glamorous... was trying to see if i could go camping with this thing without saddlebags. it ain't gonna work. jesse bags coming next week. :clap

ian

oh... wait... here's a purdier one...

hp2.jpg

Dirt R1200R

I was still running-in the engine when I went on a dual sport ride with ten dual-sport and dirt bikes and one K100R.

Fred

Last edited:
with and without the saddle bags...looks pretty good sans bags...surprised me.

Attachments

• boapic_with_sansbags.jpg
    boapic_with_sansbags.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 3,016
Hi guys!

Found your forum and just thought I'd say "hi" from Sweden!
I collected my R12R a little over a week ago. Loving it so far! :kiss

Attachments

• DSC01425_sm.jpg
    DSC01425_sm.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 2,793
Just bought it two hours ago!

First picture taken of it, 19 miles on it and I can't wait to put on a whole lot more!

177909462-M.jpg

the new '05 ... GiSelle out surveying the recently flooded Lake Travis area

Attachments

• P1010027.JPG
    P1010027.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 2,712
My Trusty GS

When I go to sleep at night, and if I can't get there, I picture this sweet bike in my mind, picture the many roads we have cut and quartered..

I relax, I dream.

Attachments

• July07 BMW 056.jpg
    July07 BMW 056.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 2,735
Back