• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Looks like Spring!

That means it's time for the Moonshine Lunch Run and the Cape Fear Rally and that 50CC to Sandy Eggo. The bike is ready for some long-distance adventures.

828691920_goNgf-O.jpg

I finally bought one of Rock Store Photo's shots of me riding the Snake in Malibu.
Sorry, no cylinder head dragging today.

Scott

scott_800.jpg

That means it's time for the Moonshine Lunch Run and the Cape Fear Rally and that 50CC to Sandy Eggo. The bike is ready for some long-distance adventures.

828691920_goNgf-O.jpg

I see you have the Aerostitch tank panniers mounted behind your seat. How is that working out? I never really cared for tank bags too much.

Here is a photo of the latest addition to our garage. This is the new tri-color lowered suspension low seat version of the 2010 RT. The picture doesn't do the new paint scheme justice though. You really have to see it in the sunshine to see the different color metal flakes in the paint!!

DSC02161.JPG

I hid the martini...

A day of stream crossings and beautiful scenery in Utah, just contemplating the next day's journey and the next martini!!

Attachments

• David on Route 128 Rev 4 single.jpg
    David on Route 128 Rev 4 single.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 883
Is it cheating to post twice?

Well at least my last pic was last year, and the bike has been heavily modified since then. Did an 800 mile weekend to the Quail event over the weekend, taking in some of the best roads I know.

Attachments

• IMG_9788a.jpg
    IMG_9788a.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,010
Water, water everywhere...

One of the rare sunny days during last June's rainy tour of VT and NY. The view is of Lake George, taken from the top of Prospect Mountain.

Attachments

• G&H - Northeast Toodle - 6-09 -- 040.jpg
    G&H - Northeast Toodle - 6-09 -- 040.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 966
Back