• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

New to BMWMOA and BMW's

Hello to all, first post here and wanted to share some quick pics. I am new to the site and BMW's. Here are some pics of my new (new to me) 07 from my first real ride and after. Thanks to all for some great pics of some beautiful bikes and new ideas for some mods.:D

IMG_2332.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

Just picked up

2008 R1200R :german w/9350 miles,ABS computer & reconstructed title. :blah Tank bag from my K75S. 1st time in the driveway. less then 1/2 price of book. I love it!:dance

Attachments

• R1200R 001 (Small).jpg
    R1200R 001 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,414
2007 1200rt

This is my 2007 1200RT with 39K miles.

Radio/CD Player/MP3, Wunderlich engine protection bars, front fender extension, handlebar bar risers, PIAA 1100X driving lights, large windshield

2008-AlaskaTrip127.jpg

What you can't see on the last picture is how yukky she is....

That what my R1200S looked like after a round trip between Phoenix to Mexico's Rocky Point. First, an S1000 spritz, then a light touch with a sponge here and there and a hose off, then microfiber dry off, and the best for last, Can-Do spray-on, wipe off, Carnuba wax, makes that plastic glow with shine. Weeks and a few local rides later, it still looks clean.

Here's my pride...although I've only had her for less than two weeks, I've been able to put a few miles (1,150) on her. Can't wait for the cross-country trip in late July. I love this bike...

BMW R 1200 RT 3-18-09 001.jpg

Here's my new-to-me 2008 GS:

pict0305.jpg

It was an "executive demo" with only 2300 miles...Package 1, ABS and cast wheels. What a great bike! I can't believe the improvements made in the engine and transmission compared to my '99RT.

I've already added winglets from the GS Adventure as well as a GS Adventure seat for a bit more seated leg room. On the way is a tank bag, crash bars, Vario cases and a few other doo-dads.

My latest update and these are much brighter than the original, LED indicator signals.

3494445923_f00b3112ea_o.jpg

Back