• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

GS at Great Sacandaga Reservoir

First attepmt to post with picture. Hope it works

Attachments

• GS @ Sacandaga Reservoir.jpg
    GS @ Sacandaga Reservoir.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,141
The old and the new

BeeCeeBeemers Rally in Nakusp, British Columbia 2009
Although I'd love one, the airhead is not my bike; just happened to park this way outside the beer store. And yes, I know that's not good for my Nolan.

Attachments

• IMG_3664.jpg
    IMG_3664.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,068
2010 r1200r

Almost two months of waiting after selling my R1200RT, and it has finally arrived! My new 2010 R1200R. Less than 24 hours into ownership and the farkling has already begun!

After four decades of riding Harleys, on and off the job, I brought home my first BMW on Friday. I love it!

BMW_R1200RT_5.jpg

My 2010 R1200R in Sedona

The only problem with this bike is that I should have made the change (from a Harley) years ago. It has brought back the simple pleasure of motorcycling.

Attachments

• 2010BMWR1200RAerieGate11_09.jpg
    2010BMWR1200RAerieGate11_09.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,098
After four decades of riding Harleys, on and off the job, I brought home my first BMW on Friday. I love it!

BMW_R1200RT_5.jpg

Now THAT is a nice bike.

Is that Black Saphire Metallic? if so that is a very unique form of black.

I have it on my 335 and it goes from full sensous dripping gloss black to a dark,very dark titanuim gray.

Tough to explain on paper but in the sun you can see them all.

Enjoy - the best color is BLACK, no matter the maintanance!!

Back