• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Just Another Sunday Morning

Just another Sunday morning 30 mins from the house....

Attachments

• GS BRP.jpg
    GS BRP.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 617
My new 2012 R1200GSA!

Picked her up on Thursday afternoon. Rode her to work on Friday, and then went out on rides on both Saturday and Sunday. She's perfect!

20120531-005.jpg

532863_3365902308183_1287923903_3109051_1906372030_n.jpg

my seven year old brand new R1200RT at the 2012 49er Rally a coupla weekends ago in Mariposa, CA. Great ride, great food, great people.

404936_2477751104958_348281036_n.jpg

me and my faithful, reliable machine. :)

Near Moab on Onion Creek

On the way to Moab crossing Onion Creek. Great Riding!

Attachments

• New Mexico to Nevada 057.jpg
    New Mexico to Nevada 057.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 588
My 1969 Ford 4000, 1996 F150, Son Eli, Daughter Fay, and the latest addition to the family.

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpg
    IMG_1139.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 813
My 08 R1200R

Impressive. I had a 92 R100R with a Parabellum "scout" fairing too. Damn, I wish I still had that bike. Looks like you saved a small fortune going with Givi side cases.

I put a E52 top trunk on my 2010 RT which even with the mounting plate, I paid half of what the OEM trunk would have been and have 3 more liters of storage.

Well I guess I should post a picture of the new with the old. Ordered the 2012 on 12/30/11 and it arrived in mid-March. I am still waiting for the topbox to be painted and have a Rick Mayer seat due about June 1. Color me gone in August & September. I'll post a new photo after I ride it somewhere decent.

Do you need someone (me) to come and ride that old hunk of junk next to the new play pretty? :wave

Impressive. I had a 92 R100R with a Parabellum "scout" fairing too. Damn, I wish I still had that bike. Looks like you saved a small fortune going with Givi side cases.

I put a E52 top trunk on my 2010 RT which even with the mounting plate, I paid half of what the OEM trunk would have been and have 3 more liters of storage.

This bike came thusly befarkled from the dealer, but I did save money not having to buy any of this stuff myself. Honestly I like the look of the BMW bags, but these have the break and turn signals built in. The guy that consigned this bike must have spent a fortune. The dealer said he was trying to make it like an RT, quit, and then traded it in to buy an RT....:hungover

Good Afternoon Everyone;

It is a pleasure to be part of this Club with such vast amounts of information and discussion. I am from Calgary, Alberta where there is no sign of ridding anytime soon at -28C this morning but plenty of time to do some research and see how everyone else is involved with their Motorcycle.

A picture of my RT from last fall on a ride West of Calgary.

Boy, they really look good without the saddlebags too!

My trusty R1200R on an Iron Butt ride, sometimes a little excitement is just what you need late at night.

IronButt-XL.jpg

Back