• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I had a dream

donkey doctor

Hello; I had a very vivid dream this morning; I was in a seaside town with my 77 R100/7 where I came upon a motorcycle boutique, a small store with 6 or 7 bikes in the showroom. Among them was a white r60 and a white Moto Guzzi V7 painted in a pearl white with light brown trim. They were painted to match each other. I examined the two bikes thoroughly. When I went back to where I had parked my bike there was a small crowd examining it closely with lots of questions and opinions.

What does it all mean?

Symptom of PMS

My highly amateur and juvenille opinion says it means you are suffering from PMS - Parked Motorcycle Syndrome.

The only known cure is a ride of at least five miles or approximately 9 kilometers.

Dreams and what they mean

Well, there seems to be a preponderance of 6's and 7's involved in the dream. Did the address of the boutique include those digits?
Obviously you need to rush out and buy some lottery tickets.

I had a dream last night I was a pirate sitting on a cannon, and whe whole crew was comprised of 21-26 year old blondes with huge breasts. They were all very bad and needed spanking. Want to interpet that one Bradford?

Back