• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rustic Road Patch

So to confirm, Friday rides meet at the pavillion right out in front of the fairgrounds at 8:00am, first group leaves, second trails by 15 minutes or so.

Thanks for organizing this!

EDIT : Revised after reading my PM. duh.

Last edited:
Friday Ride I (12 bikes) ----> Closed
Brian Miller
Kristi Miller
Therealbatman
Flopp
Rebgen
Dougc
Dougc2
Lawman
BoxerGirl
BoxerGirl's less fortunate friend who rides a Harley
dpeace
pdaye

Friday Ride II (8 Bikes)
04r1150r
womanridge
mvscorpio
jcpuckett
Rojerj
calmil
slvrstreak

Saturday (9 Bikes)
Beemokat
rodgtc
Koinz
Koinz2
Koinz3
Koinz4
Koinz5
Koinz6
lbrackr756

I have Google Mapped the Rustic Road route and believe I've found an error. Instruction #4 says to turn LEFT on Hall Road. Rt. K veers east at that point and a RIGHT turn is the only possible turn on to Hall Rd.
Everything else is OK
Hope this helps as it sure confused me!

So to confirm, Friday rides meet at the pavillion right out in front of the fairgrounds at 8:00am, first group leaves, second trails by 15 minutes or so.

Thanks for organizing this!

EDIT : Revised after reading my PM. duh.

Correct. We meet at the flagpole. First group out at around 8:30am the next group to follow 15-30 minutes behind.

Rustic Road Lunch

Question.

Can I assume that the individuals on the Rustic Road Ride will want to stop for lunch somewhere? Hint - I will. Please let me know how many want to get lunch and I'll call ahead and make reservations for what may be a large group. I figure both groups can meet at the end of the ride grab a bite then we can head back. Nothing too fancy.

Let me know... either post here or PM me.

Jack

I have Google Mapped the Rustic Road route and believe I've found an error. Instruction #4 says to turn LEFT on Hall Road. Rt. K veers east at that point and a RIGHT turn is the only possible turn on to Hall Rd.
Everything else is OK
Hope this helps as it sure confused me!

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Maybe I should proof read my directions BEFORE I put them up. You are correct. It is a right at Hall Road. The mistake has been corrected on the directions. Thanks for the correction, I'm sure you saved a bunch of people alot of frustration and saved me from a bunch of abuse.

Question.

Can I assume that the individuals on the Rustic Road Ride will want to stop for lunch somewhere? Hint - I will. Please let me know how many want to get lunch and I'll call ahead and make reservations for what may be a large group. I figure both groups can meet at the end of the ride grab a bite then we can head back. Nothing too fancy.

Let me know... either post here or PM me.

Jack

.. Always in for food :thumb

Jack, please add another rider (Amy on a BigOleGoldWing) to the Friday II list and include her for lunch as well. Thanks!

Brian Miller
Kristi Miller
Therealbatman
Flopp
Rebgen
Dougc
Dougc2
Lawman
BoxerGirl
BoxerGirl's less fortunate friend who rides a Harley :stick
dpeace
pdaye

Friday Ride II (9 Bikes)
04r1150r
womanridge
mvscorpio
jcpuckett
Rojerj
calmil
slvrstreak
Amy on a BigOleGoldWing :stick

Saturday (9 Bikes)
Beemokat
rodgtc
Koinz
Koinz2
Koinz3
Koinz4
Koinz5
Koinz6
lbrackr756

I know how many bikes we have reserved for the rides but I need to know how many bodies we have. Please let me know who will be riding 2-up so I can give an accurate count to the restaurant.

I'd like to be added to the Friday II ride along with a friend of mine on a Goldwing.

Thanks,
Steve
96 BMW R1100RT

Edit: 2 bikes, no passengers

Last edited:
Brian Miller (Solo)
Kristi Miller (Solo)
Therealbatman
Flopp (Solo)
Rebgen
Dougc (Solo)
Dougc2 (Solo)
Lawman
BoxerGirl
BoxerGirl's less fortunate friend who rides a Harley
dpeace (solo)
pdaye

Friday Ride II (12 Bikes)-----> Closed
04r1150r (solo)
womanridge
mvscorpio (Solo)
jcpuckett (+1)
Rojerj
calmil (Solo)
slvrstreak (Solo)
126662 (Solo)
Amy on a BigOleGoldWing (Solo)
Womanridge (Solo)
fastcarr (Solo)
Fastcarr's friend on a Goldwing (Solo)

Saturday (9 Bikes)
Beemokat
rodgtc
Koinz
Koinz2
Koinz3
Koinz4
Koinz5
Koinz6
lbrackr756 (+1)

Just Saturday left unless I can convince someone to take out another group on Friday.

Last edited:
I know how many bikes we have reserved for the rides but I need to know how many bodies we have. Please let me know who will be riding 2-up so I can give an accurate count to the restaurant.

Probably 2-up for me as I hope my grandson is allowed to come with me. If not, I'll make good on any extra cost.

Back