• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your mug

New bike and me

Ok
To placate Lorazagirl and BG, I killed two birds with one stone. After a "refreshing" ride in 28 degree weather, I got out the camera and took some shots.

Here is the bike, Lorazagirl, and lorazepam:
2116254-M-1.jpg

It doesn't have 40 miles on it anymore.

2116257-M.jpg

I hope you guys can see these, I can't seem to get the frigging pictures to post, no matter what I try.

Mugshot ... ?

Ho, ho, ho.

Huh. Infranview might be good for resizing photos, but my teeth are not really green.

but i guess that if fish can post a picture with a booger in his nose, i can post one with green teeth. is this a great country, or what? ;)

Attachments

• hohoho2.jpg
    hohoho2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,257
Last edited:
[hijack, but only for a moment]

I knew a guy who used to have RTR but when that became impractical he went to a stereo VCR. Why? Because even in SLP mode the two tracks on the VHS tape were the best quality of any magnetics available at the time (he thought so anyway- I have no idea how wide those tracks are). And in SLP he could make a six-hour music mix and that sort of long tape was why he got RTR in the first place.

[/hijack]

Last edited:
I hope you don't mind, lorazepam, but I fixed your links.

Right click on the image in smugmug, and use that link. It should end in .jpg.

Re: New bike and me

lorazepam said:
I got out the camera and took some shots.
[/IMG]

Gawd, that bike is gorgeous!!!! Way too clean though. Go ride on some salty roads, wouldja?

I love your license plate too, Lorezapam. In real life my initials are RV. Maybe you'd let me steal the idea for a Wisconsin plate???

BG/RV

Sure BG, you may use the idea for a set of plates. I like to camp, and do it on the bike. It is my RV. Gonna have to figure out how to haul all the stuff like I did when I had my Givi bags, (which are for sale) But I think a Upak will do it.

OK I'm in.
22959890B.jpeg

I guess I've been Lurking here for a couple of weeks. Humm.... One of my girlfriends bought a new Sporster recently and I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on my 1974 R75/6 so I started looking for a newer "R" but I ventured into the "K-Bike" listings. I had a K100 back in '86 but since I was an X-Harley rider I just like the twins better. So anyway I bought an 1985 K100RT off ebay two weeks ago. I'll ride it for a while.

I don't have any bike pictures located anywhere.

Mike
'85 K100RT
'74 R75/6 w/sidecar

My college kid's favorite ...

Taken back before Christmas.

Attachments

• rickmug.jpg
    rickmug.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2,203
Hey Mike

Did anyone take the time to explain the Share Rule? Well, it has to do with owning a Cobra and letting your less fortunate brethren and sistren borrow it for a week-end or something.
Nice looking ride, even if it has too many wheels.

boxergrrlie said:
Sorry KBasa, that's me on the right...
;)

Cracking myself up as usual,
boxergrrlie

Ah Geez eh,BG,thought I had you front row centre there and would pick you out at the rally no problem.

Clever disguise that.;)

Re: More Mugshots

Originall image[/URL]

To give you a sense of scale, the one in front is a "normal" size mug, and the rear one is from the Rally 03.

:stick
:rofl

Really need to get out for a ride!!!!!

Ahhh yes.I remember...why are some beer mugs bigger than others???

All right:why?(Oh why oh why owhine o never mind....)

Cliffy777 it's a four wheel motorcycle. :D Sure you can borrow it, come on down. Too bad the weather here is COLD as Heck.

My picture is from Match... Looking for lady friends there. (Man, no one told me that a Divorce could almost Kill you!) :boldpurpl

Mike

I doan wanna hear it

Mike, cold as heck means exactly what in SC? Did you have to put on a jacket??
Today in Michigan is an improvement over yesterday by 11 degrees. Yesterday morning it was zip, zed, zero and this morning it is a balmy 11 degrees. (Honey, where are my khaki shorts?)
Dee-vorce won't kill ya. Hell, I done did it twice and I am still walking (albeit with a limp and a starboard list).
Welcome to the forum, Mike.

Damn - we're all a bunch of old guys!

What an eye opener to see all these faces! Are there any members that are not baby boomers here?

Fish - take the hat and sunglasses off - you're scarin' my kids!

Rick - put the hat and sunglasses back on - you're scarin' my kids!

Scott - I think you missed a big section under your chin shaving before the photo. PS-Your t-shirt (red skull eyes) is WICKED PISSER. (that's Bostonese for "we like it!")

Rev Willie - your t-shirt is excellent too.

It sure is nice to see all your smiling faces. This is a good thread and thanks to Kbasa for starting it. By the way, where is Kbasa's smiling mug? I see glasses and a partial nose???

Back