• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post your mug

This is my 18 y.o., Trey and I in Sequoyah NP last July during a three week MC vacation.

1134755-M.jpg

Handsome, huh? Trey anyway!

Dave,
I am in deep doo doo now. You need to remove that picture. Lorazagirl says that picture sucks. Since she won't let me take a picture of her, until she complies, leave it up. This will be blackmail so I can get a pic of us in our leathers on the new RS, which still has just 40 miles on the odometer. It has 10K miles of wax on it though :D. If I can't ride it, I might as well rub on it. The new job is good, and I might get off for a couple rallies this year even.

lorazepam said:
the new RS, which still has just 40 miles on the odometer.
Yeah, we keep hearing about this new bike, but haven't seen it yet...

Actually, just trying to get the last word in.

BradfordBenn said:
Actually that picture would be located here [/QUOTE] Which page? The link tak...ked through all *16* pages and didn't see it!

Just being literal

boxergrrlie said:
Which page? The link takes me to the 1st page, and I looked through all *16* pages and didn't see it!

Humor (Humour for those outside of America) is so hard to do via computer some times.:)

Awww geez.
Yeah, you gotta hit me over the head with the humo(u)rous stuff sometimes.:stick
I think that you oughta post another picture of yourself for making me look through that thread again!

Doin' my favorite thang..

This is me and friend's kids. I used to call up the kids to ride dirt with me because I can never find anyone my age that wants to still ride dirt. This is the only "bike" photo of me without a helmet on.

kookndirt.jpg

Ahhh, yes

Mountain Dew - the Sports Drink of dirt riders everywhere.
Great photo Kook - captures the essence of the two wheeled experience.

I can certainly see why this has been
such a popular thread on the MOA and Adventure sites...

Real Audiophiles don't need no stinking picture. The glass just causes to many reflections in the room.

However I am a little worried about the impact of the chair headrest. Might be a tad to absorbtive. Ears work best in free space.

Hack audio-videophiles just want big pics and big sound. :lol

I think I've got two of those chairs.

Back