• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your mug

Introducing the next generation to the old generation. I'll hand the R100s to him when he's ready. Airheads will never go out of style.

fullsizeoutput_13979.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

I thought it might be fun to resurrect this thread. Here's me bringing back a little punk rock for my 50th.

i-hXcGDBw-L.jpg

In case I forgot what I look like today.:rofl
IMG_4614_HEIC-XL.jpg

The beach life is a good life, riding my BMW to the beach, even better!

27CB4C12-D42F-4C14-95BC-4FDC48751753.jpegNo…I did not ride to this beach, in the Bahamas.

The missus and I stayed up late last night. Very soon I'm leaving for 2 months. Not sure where my head is at.
i-XKhb9fq-XL.jpg

Our first BMW

Got it with 23k on the clock and started in on getting it up to standards. Lot$ of work.

Attachments

• 2003r1100s.jpg
    2003r1100s.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 84
Back