• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

First bike ever 07 K12GT

Tell you what. I ride out to your place, you ride my little 1150 around and get used to 85HP. In return I will help you with technique, and ride the GT 150+hp.:eat No really, enjoy and ride safe. I want THE GT! (just not the payments):bikes

still loving it...

over 4100 miles now. I finally used the heated grips and seat this morning. The front tire is cupping now even though I check the pressure before every ride. Not sure if I will stay with the Bridgestones. Thinking about going with Michelin Pilot Road 2's.

Anyway, this bike is just way too much fun!

Where's the pic?

As someone who has ridden/lived long enough to have forgotten my first ride, I've enjoyed reading your saga. I now have pads everywhere I have scars and realize that I am invisible, not invincible. Sounds like you're smarter than I was when I was 16 and got started at this fun and made every mistake in the book. My first street bike was a Yamaha RD360 2 stroke and it was fast enough to want more. I would have killed myself with the beast you're sporting. I am truly jealous but would love it if you would post a pic in the thread "post a photo of your k bike".

Enjoy yourself, have fun and keep the shiny side up!
Fe

that was too small.

with the cages....:bikes

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 34
Back