• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Milwaukee airport to rally site

MLEWIS

My lady friend is going to fly into Milwaukee on Friday afternoon. Does anybody know what options and cost are available for ground transportation to the rally site?

Ground Transportation from Airport in Milwaukee

You may wish to contact AIRPORT CONNECTION @ 1-800-236-5450 or access their web site @ www.mkelimo.com

They offer ground transportation from Milwaukee to the West Bend area for about $47 per person. However, group discounts would be available, and you should contact either Tanya or Mike at their Milwaukee office (at the number provided above).

I have used this service from my hometown of Sheboygan (one hour north of Milwaukee) and found them to be reliable and punctual.

Good luck, and see you at the Rally!

Dare I ask why you're not picking her up? :) My wife is flying in Friday at supper time, and I'm riding down to get her. There's free bike parking I'm told near the terminal.

Cycle Parking Near Terminal

Correct - when you arrive at Mitchell International, ride through the lane labeled "Arrivals,' and you will see a covered area on your left, adjacent to the parking structure, near the end of the lane, designated for motorcycles.

If anyone else has questions or inquiries (is that a word?!) about area info, just post it and any one of us many 'locals' will try to provide answers or resources.

Please enjoy our state and see you in July!

Ride Alert.

Last edited:
Back