• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Michigan Travel to Wisconsin!

Thanks for the advice and warning. We'll be hoofing it across the UP on US2, I hope the only wildlife we see is in a National Park! :)

UP Weather

It may be hard to believe but I can honestly say I have seen it snow every month of the year up there, eh? I lived near Marquette for almost 5 years and loved every minute. Hope to retire there. Take the Pictured Rocks boat tour (in Munising) if you have time. It is way, way cool!!

:type

Do not believe anyone that states deer are nocturnal.
The worst time for deer movement is sunrise and sunset.
That makes them crepuscular - which they are. At least the ones in Wisconsin are.

How about Noon?

That makes them crepuscular - which they are. At least the ones in Wisconsin are.

Coming home from a Detroit Club Breakfast once, I came around a blind curve and found five deer standing right in the middle of the road. After a panic test of the ABS, I glanced at my watch and both hands were straight up in the Noon position.:nono

Back