• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tank bag recommendations for K75S?

bmwrebel

Tank bag

I have used Chase Harpers for years and they fit good and look great. I have the Sport Touring bag now, It looks big, but with the three point instilation, it looks great, and does not move.

Attachments

• 518 015 (Small).jpg
    518 015 (Small).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 100
I have used Chase Harpers for years and they fit good and look great. I have the Sport Touring bag now, It looks big, but with the three point instilation, it looks great, and does not move.

That black K-bike with the smoke Aeroflow windscreen sure looks good!

I ended up "winning" the E-bay auction for the BMW bag. It's a little faded and tired, but then again it only cost me $50, it fits the bike perfectly, and it works - all I could have ever asked for.

I use a Chase Harper 750 Compac. It compacts and sits very nicely and expands to a size quite more than I'd ever use. Front, zippered pocket is a nice touch. Still sets off my horn though on a tight left hander ;)

Tank Bag

My Multivario is falling apart, but I will keep her. I did buy a new bag for my K75S at Road America . It is made by Dowco , a new product from them.. They make a lot of covers and such for bikes, boats, ect. It has tons of great features, good construction and costs $119. I used it for the first time going to the Iowa rally, and I love it !:drink

k75S Tank Bag

I have had this Marsee tank bag for 6 years, but unfortunately, I do not think they make this model anymore. It has served me well. Been through rain storms and everything stayed dry. It is still in very good condition. Trying to find an additional mounting strap kit because I was able to get it to work on my R1100S also. A lot easier to keep everything in one bag and just move from bike to bike.

Attachments

• PICT0022_5_3.JPG
    PICT0022_5_3.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 67
Back