Thread: Tank bag recommendations for K75S?

Tank bag

I have used Chase Harpers for years and they fit good and look great. I have the Sport Touring bag now, It looks big, but with the three point instilation, it looks great, and does not move.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rebel

Seattle-area Rounder OfficerImpersonator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrebel View Post
    I have used Chase Harpers for years and they fit good and look great. I have the Sport Touring bag now, It looks big, but with the three point instilation, it looks great, and does not move.
    That black K-bike with the smoke Aeroflow windscreen sure looks good!

I ended up "winning" the E-bay auction for the BMW bag. It's a little faded and tired, but then again it only cost me $50, it fits the bike perfectly, and it works - all I could have ever asked for.
    Seattle, WA
    2012 R1200GSA
    2002 R1150RT-P
    1992 K75S sold

I use a Chase Harper 750 Compac. It compacts and sits very nicely and expands to a size quite more than I'd ever use. Front, zippered pocket is a nice touch. Still sets off my horn though on a tight left hander

Tank Bag

My Multivario is falling apart, but I will keep her. I did buy a new bag for my K75S at Road America . It is made by Dowco , a new product from them.. They make a lot of covers and such for bikes, boats, ect. It has tons of great features, good construction and costs $119. I used it for the first time going to the Iowa rally, and I love it !

k75S Tank Bag

I have had this Marsee tank bag for 6 years, but unfortunately, I do not think they make this model anymore. It has served me well. Been through rain storms and everything stayed dry. It is still in very good condition. Trying to find an additional mounting strap kit because I was able to get it to work on my R1100S also. A lot easier to keep everything in one bag and just move from bike to bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 R1200 GSA, 2015 KTM 690 Enduro (Sold: 1992 K75S, and many more)