• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anybody Grateful at West Bend?

redclfco

Anybody with Grateful Dead tattooed on their soul coming to West Bend? I am bringing tunes to trade if anybody is interested!

Lets talk here...

Red:dance

When in Wisconsin

Vlasta the Polka Queen... that's the tune baby :thumb

when in Spain, do as the spaniards, so I will for sure bring my squeeze box and a gross of earplugs....

If my memory serves, the Dead NEVER played Wisconsin! Wonder Why?

Seriously, looking forward to whatever kind of music is being played.

Red

when in Spain, do as the spaniards, so I will for sure bring my squeeze box and a gross of earplugs....

If my memory serves, the Dead NEVER played Wisconsin! Wonder Why?

Seriously, looking forward to whatever kind of music is being played.

Red

I believe the dead played at Alpine Valley a mess of times in the 80"s. I think I've seen some recordings!

I believe the dead played at Alpine Valley a mess of times in the 80"s. I think I've seen some recordings!

They sure did. I worked a few of the Grateful Dead concerts at Alpine Valley as an EMT.

We *ALL* had a buzz after those concerts.

:hungover

:laugh

jus making a joke

I thought I was also.....
its all good

I saw them a few times. I preferred just seeing Jerry on tour.

Bob Weir and Dan Zane did a pretty pretty good cover of "Wabash Cannonball"

It's all cool

I thought I was also.....
its all good

I saw them a few times. I preferred just seeing Jerry on tour.

Bob Weir and Dan Zane did a pretty pretty good cover of "Wabash Cannonball"

Maybe we get together at West Bend for a Drum Circle, sing some Who songs along with an accordian?:bikes

Red

Last edited:
In addition to Alpine Valley which I presume is a pretty new venue, the Grateful Dead played almost every year at the U of Wisconsin, Dane County Coliseum in Madison?..

I seem to have at least 3 shows from there. Beer tent to the Drum Circle sounds just fine:bottle :groovy

Madtown

In addition to Alpine Valley which I presume is a pretty new venue, the Grateful Dead played almost every year at the U of Wisconsin, Dane County Coliseum in Madison?..

I seem to have at least 3 shows from there. Beer tent to the Drum Circle sounds just fine:bottle :groovy

How could I forget Mad Town!

Too busy going to shows at Redrocks and Folsum in Boulder, you know how HIGH the altitude is there!;)

Back