• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

FOOD Vendors?

Polarbear

Polarbear
Will there be a lot of FOOD, Brat,etc..."ON" this rally site? Spokane, a few years back, had a lot of food vendors:). Kind of nice not having to go out and search for every nights dinner. Breakfast too! I know some orgs. like the "Lions" have been so supportive in this regard, for their own fund drive needs and have supplied great feeds for some of our rallies out west. I do not know if they have been involved in any really bigger rallies, like a national, but worth asking:) Anyhow, food, refreshments,etc in large quantities is a good thing. Vermont was kind of funny one night; the Wendy's restaurant, across from the Rally, RAN OUT of half their menu one night . Boy, we eat at these things! Happy Trails, R:thumb andy13233

As of this morning, we now have 9 Food Vendors. I am still hoping to hear from a couple of others.

We ave several fraternal organizations, some local favorites, and of course, almost EVERYONE will be serving Brats.

Just for planning purposes, what kind of prices are we talking about? Say for a brat? I'm not a rich guy, although I would like to be...

Thanks, Sue

Good to hear the on site food folks are to be in force. Is there a site here to see pictures of the rally site, from ground level. Even low aerial shots would be neat:). The Brats of the Wisconsin area sound really good and I don't get that treat at home much in CA.. We cook them occasionally, but it sounds like Wisconsin grew up on them:). A good "HARD Ice cream" vendor is needed,TOO, imo....I am a Dairyman on the west coast and I know Wisconsin has this as our major competitor in the USA. Thansk again, Sue....Randy13233,Clovis,CA:usa

Some how I think I m going to be having trouble finding food at this year's rally, I don't eat pork...

Brad - there will be a wide variety of things to eat. Not to worry.......

I'm bringing a grill. Bring whatever food you feel like eating and feel free to toss it on the grill. Won't even charge you the standard beer fee:drink

Brad - there will be a wide variety of things to eat. Not to worry.......

Sue with all the other stuff you have been keeping tabs on, I am not worried about you taking care of the food. I still remember the food sampling trip we did way back when to Lima.

This is going to be fun, is it time to Rally yet?

I was reading in the oddities section of the newspaper today about mid-Wisconsin's infamous Nut Fry. I for one will be passing on sampling that particular delicacy.

I was reading in the oddities section of the newspaper today about mid-Wisconsin's infamous Nut Fry. I for one will be passing on sampling that particular delicacy.

Anyone trying to fry my nuts is in for a fight.:rofl

Back