• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Are you East of Boise, ID?

sheridesabeemer

I Used to Be Someone
As some of you may know, my daughter and I are taking a 5 week tour of the country on the way to the National. Check out my blog for trip calendar and map.

Putting the calendar together is like slowly doing a jig-saw puzzle.
Some of the pieces will get filled in as we go, others need to go on the board in advance.

Currently, it looks like we'll be heading to the Black Hills BMW Stampede on July 6th. That has us leaving Boise on July 4th. I have nothing against putting in some miles on the holiday, but I also hoped we could find an MOA member with a couple open chairs in their back yard; it would be nice to stop and celebrate the holiday along the way. :usa
Send me a PM or email if you can help.

thanks!

gail,

i am east of boise, and would love for you to swing by on july 4th. if you decide to, let me know about what time you two will be rolling in to town.

;)

checked out your route going West...

I don't know how you plan to get toward Montana, but we have a spare bedroom and plenty of space to host you and your daughter if your trip plans have you stopping around Fargo, ND.

Jim and family

Greg's too close!

We're a bit more than 300 miles from Boise, more like 360, but all routes from Boise to here are wonderful motorcycle routes. We're in Missoula, Montana. I'll send you a PM.

Oh, what a good thought! You should take in a proper 7/4 parade and eat junk food!!! :thumb

Back