• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Registration and Other Additional Info Schedule

BRADFORDBENN

Slowpoke & Proud of It!
I was curious what the schedule is for releasing additional info? The one I am worried about is the housing, as I am still not ready to make the leap into buying the camping gear.

But also last time it was great to have directions and where dealers where and stuff like that ahead of time.

It is -9F today so I need something to do the PMS is driving me bonkers!!!!!! (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

BradfordBenn said:
I was curious what the schedule is for releasing additional info? The one I am worried about is the housing, as I am still not ready to make the leap into buying the camping gear.

But also last time it was great to have directions and where dealers where and stuff like that ahead of time.

It is -9F today so I need something to do the PMS is driving me bonkers!!!!!! (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

Jackie Hughes, the rally chair, has just joined the forum, so I think we'll start seeing that stuff fairly soon, both on the MOA page and here.

Greetings,

Please bear in mind that in the past the rally info and bulletin board were not released until March. IIRC this is also when pre-reg opened.

With the introduction of this forum we have the ability to chat, plan and share info year-round as well as seek info on the International Rally well before the "traditional" date for the publication of information. While there will be plenty of discussion here, official information will appear on the web site in the rally section shortly and I am sure the Rallychair will let everyone know when more information is available.

I will be able to report back with a more specific schedule for the posting of information after the next board meeting in St. Louis which is scheduled for the last weekend in January. In the mean time rest assured that this forum is being read by Jackie as well as the officers and your questions and comments are being noted.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Montana said:
Some stuff has already been posted:

Lodging leads for Spokane:
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1282
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=5626#post5626

Locate the nearest dealers:
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1324

If contributions are centralized, then you have one good reference.

My experience has been if you wait for them to post the hotel information, you'll find most of the better places booked up. I've learned my lesson and make my reservations as soon as I know the dates and location for sure.

Back