Thread: Rally Packet

Rally Packet

This more of a question about last year's rally packet. I just registered on-line for the 2007 rally and noticed there is a record still up about my registration for last year's rally in Vermont.

I was not able to attend that rally and it just occurred to me I may have a packet with stuff in it laying around somewhere. If so is it possible to have that sent to me...like the rally pin, patch, whatever was in that packet that I paid for when I registered? Or did I just lose it by not making the rally?

Unfortunately, there is no packet of goodies that would have been set aside for you. At the National Rallies, after you register you need to go into the Country Store to gather your pin and patch.

You might be able to purchase pins and patches from previous years from the country store, depending on the inventory.
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Ambassador; Candidate for Director 2018
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

Boxer has a good question. If a person paid for the rally but didn't attend and didn't ask for a refund, shouldn't that person be entitled to the pin and patch? Those items are included in the rally fee (although they are not in the rally packet). I suppose just asking the office would be all that's required. They'll know whether you got a refund or not.
    Marilyn Roberts
    R nineT, R1200R, R100 Mystic

I just got off the phone with Rhonda at the MOA office. She's sending me a Vermont rally pin and patch in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks a bunch.
    Last edited by Slablog; 04-16-2007 at 11:42 PM.