• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a Picture of Your F-Twin

2015 F800GT in Montego Blue

IMG_7605.jpg

New_edited_filename_0109.jpg

65,000mi and counting...

2009 F650GS Twin with customized seat by Mr. Ed's Moto of Albany, OR, Twisted Throttle Denali LED visibility lights, V-Stream windshield, BMW Vario Cases, Giant Loop tank bag, Garmin GPS, Vololights deceleration warning tail light and extra 1.3 gal. fuel tank by "Adventure Tank" in Colorado. Lowered footpegs by Wonderlich allow a 60-year-old to not have to "bend" so much while riding longer distances.

20160331_170936.jpg
Photo of Wallowa Mts. near Enterprise, OR.

My F700GS on the Denali Highway, east of the McLaren River, Alaska.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 423
Yay! New to me F800GT

I first took interest in a F800ST in 2012. Got a '08 R1200RT instead. Ended up selling the RT and still regret it.

It is surprisingly light and confidence inspiring. The ESA isn't as noticeable as it was on the RT. The ASC is a nice edition although I doubt it'll engage that much. I think ASC kicked in on a few wet leaves in the road.

My K75S needed a buddy so she got this...IMG_1404.jpg

Last edited:
8d885f7c7442bcdc37f8c6b384f36496.jpg

New to me 2015 BMW F700GS. Still looking for a lot of farkles including the right windscreen but i'll get there.

Zee

2000 Triumph Thunderbird Sport
2015 BMW F700GS

2011 F800R ~ Figured it was time o reply to this thread... with pic.

Come one and all and let's see if we can make this thread a sticky like the Thumpers have.

Ride safe ya'll....

Attachments

• Toys.jpg
    Toys.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 308
2013 gt

This is Beemer. Was lucky enough to find that specialty plate when licensing it last summer. Too old for dual sporting and this baby puts a smile on my face!

IMG_5128.jpg

new to me 2016 f7

woo hoo. can't wait to learn how to ride it in the lawn...or wherever it is you ADV guys go:danceIMG_2246.jpgIMG_2247.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Like your Porsche 914 also. :thumb What is the year and engine in your 914?

As a former Porsche technician, I'm going to venture a guess: 1975 1.8 4-cyl. Not the stock wheels, but appear to be 4-bolt, so certainly not a 914-6.

How'd I do?

-dan

Back