• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a Picture of Your F-Twin

Now go out and get it DIRTY! Are you aware of the GPS connector for direct wiring to the canbus? It is easy to use and very convenient.

Its been dirty a couple of times all ready. First service is done too. I wired the GPS to the battery so it stays on when the bike is off. The Canbus source shuts down a few minutes after the bike is off whic is not what I wanted. I do plan to tap it for an Autocom system as I did with my wifes ST.

Its been dirty a couple of times all ready. First service is done too. I wired the GPS to the battery so it stays on when the bike is off. The Canbus source shuts down a few minutes after the bike is off whic is not what I wanted. I do plan to tap it for an Autocom system as I did with my wifes ST.

Cool, sounds great!

The Blue Baby

Finally took a track day outing to get around to pics (My first w/ the F800ST). Now I'll have to get some from the road.

She pleasantly surprised by the way.

Attachments

• Left side_1.jpg
    Left side_1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 861
Another ...

That was a fun day (yesterday at Beaverun, PA)

Attachments

• Turn 2 cropr.jpg
    Turn 2 cropr.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 861
Wow, nice Kevin!
I am really starting to like my F800ST (Graphitan Metallic). How do they come up with the names for these colors? It's silver gray.
You are making that bike look really great, dude, keep it up!

Just a nice ride through farm country yesterday. Have almost 1,000 miles on my F650GS - all of them fun!

Attachments

• F650GS in weeds.jpg
    F650GS in weeds.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 860
Wow, nice Kevin!
You are making that bike look really great, dude, keep it up!

Thanks Wezul. Sure it isn't the other way around? :)
Actually I was in the mkt for the Graphitan (I really like how that color integrates w/ the saddle bags) but got a good deal on the Blue. It's really grown in me.

Thanks for the warm welcome in the newbie thread. This is my new ride.

IMG_0129.jpg

I will post some pics from our trip to Arcata next week.

IMG_0131.jpg

Here's my track day-ready F800S with Leo Vince exhaust, Power Commander, K&N air filter, Race Tech front fork cartridge emulators and A.C. Schnitzer fairing.

Attachments

• Schnitzer.jpg
    Schnitzer.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,113
Adirondacks

Here's mine near Old Forge, NY.

Attachments

• old forge1.jpg
    old forge1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,074
One more

I just like this shot, thought I would share it

Attachments

• less traveled.jpg
    less traveled.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,054
Backroader, Winnipeg Manitoba
This photo was taken in September at a gathering just out side of Thunder Bay Ont.

DSCN2149.jpg

Enjoying the extended riding season, November, near Winnipeg

SDC10071.jpg

Dawn Treader on the Schwartzwald Hochstrasse

The view in the background is from the Black Forest High Road near Baden-Baden Germany. What a great ride! :groovy

Attachments

• P1020035.jpg
    P1020035.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 794
The 08 F800S with "friends"

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 790
Back